25 August 2009

Ventriloquist Nightmare: Vote Now!

This represents an important phase in the development of my fantasy football team, and your vote is urgently needed. Be a part of the process that is getting me to actually participate in fantasy football for the first time ever (if you don't count last year's Montana Lottery Fantasy Football follies).

People, help me out! After much (silly) deliberation on (not-at-all serious) team name titles, the lovely LaVonda suggested "Ventriloquist Nightmare". That was just too good to pass by, so away I went. Now the catch. I simply cannot abide the default non-logo, and must substitute my own. That being said, I'm throwing it open to a vote. The poll gadget on this site appears to be sufficiently lame as to not allow visual images, so we're going old-school call-and-response style.

(Speaking of old-school, did anyone else see the news today about atms in East London soon functioning in Cockney Rhyming Schemes? How sweet is that?!? Instead of accessing your card, the machine will now access your bladder of lard. Awesome!)

Here are your options:


Option A

Option B

Option C


Vote early! Vote often! Just vote! Do not leave this up to me. I'll take off at a left angle, as always, and that isn't always a pretty sight. You've been warned.

5 comments:

  1. I like C. A is too scary.

    I have a dirty logo and a nice logo. Currently, I'm sporting the dirty one. I lost the nice one. I'm glad you understand exactly the kinds of things that are important in this league!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like C also! I agree with Lendy, A is too scary.

    Will you refuse to make me something delicious to eat if I point out you have a -- misspelling? [gasp] grammar error? -- in your last paragraph?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grammar nazi turn about is fair play, I suppose.

    The "scary one" is from the cover of a young adult novel. Don't even make me invoke Yakko tonight, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Young adults are scary too!

    Actually, I think Goosebumps is in the Juvenile category ... clearly, that cover was made by someone who loves clowns.

    ReplyDelete